Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jul 22, 2008 03:34AM

Eggbert...he/they aren't sidestepping the issue, they just can't comment right now. We all know they're going to do their best to convince the examiner and the PTO of their convictions on the patent claims...but...to proclaim openly that they feel they are certain of approval by the PTO is the wrong thing to do. And certainly to proclaim the opposite is a death knell to the PPS

Meanwhile, what many of us here have proclaimed for months now is, although the patents are important surely to our revenue base, that the company has to move onward and look for repetitive revenue opportunity(s)...smartly of course, with little or no dilution to the sharehodlers equity and to maintain to the public and private sector(institutions/funds) that we (PTSC) are more than a licensing company.

i know many would like more info regarding thepatents but we are at apoint where all we know att he moment is all we really should know,publicly. When they request a face to face or respond to the PTO it will become public and we may be able to glean more at that time. We are only another month or so away from that happening so rather than sit idle, stay mute and avoid what needs to happen at least they (Mgmt/BOD) are moving us toward becoming a company with not only possible large revenue base to build on from licensing but also showing the investment community that we plan not to just sit on the money but plan to invest it future opportunites....

Now if RG would only spell out if those ooportunites are accretive to us or not and if not now, when, and the costs associated with being involved in any start-up etc. etc. That was one of the things I thought he could have expounded on. I like the M&A, JV etc etc push I'd judt like to know now if our monies being invested will pay off , for how much and how soon. JMHO

Jul 22, 2008 09:43AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply