Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Is it possible

posted on Jul 21, 2008 05:04PM

for PTSC with 389 million shares outstanding to take $10 million in cash and 20+ million bought back shares to negotiate with and double the $10 million in say a year? for those with direct experience, please wegh in.

and "if" PTSC did that and did it with keeping overhead pretty low along with the extra cash we'll hopfully see from SSDI and Talis, could we turn that in to a higher share price?

we need to see steady revenues flowing in. would $20 million a year to start with help? what would that get us too SP/wise using fundamentals like TTM for EPS and projected EPS?

we all need to realize that while I'm sure RG wants some big, continuing bucks off the MMP, that is not his job.

his job is the first paragraph and IMO, he wouldn't have signed on with PTSC if he didn't think he could do it.......but that remains to be seen and so we sit at .18 :-(

RG has a very solid backround as a successful CEO and I wish him all the luck in the world. He needs our support at this critical time in our history/future.

I know how disappointed we've been and how pizzed off we have all felt at times, including me, but it appears that the BOD made a good choice in picking RG but I'm reserving my highest praise until I see results and I don't think RG would want it ANY other way.

that's my 2cents........now show me the money!!! lol

D

New Message
Please login to post a reply