Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Everyone should be aware of these dates set

posted on Jul 29, 2008 06:42AM

forth in RG's timeline of events. I hope that all new investors do not get too discouraged---welcome aboard and goodluck to you, ads

Improving Investor Relations (IR) and Public Relations (PR)

It is my objective to continually improve the quality, uniformity and responsiveness of our communications to shareholders, potential investors and the marketplace. Toward that end, we have begun the transition of Patriots IR and PR activities to a new organization.

Effective July 28, 2008, we will handle all shareholder inquiries in-house with an IR/PR resource working here in the Carlsbad office. Bringing shareholder communications in-house will improve responsiveness, and the quality of response to shareholder inquiries. Contact information regarding shareholder inquiries will be posted on Patriots website later this week.

We have engaged a new investor relations firm, Ibis Consulting Group of Newport Beach, CA, effective August 1, 2008. Ibis will be responsible to drive a more proactive investor relations program aimed at new equity fund investors, both in the US and globally. Ibis will also handle Patriots PR activities. I expect to be ready to begin meetings with new equity investors to present Patriots vision for the future starting next month. Ibis has a strong track record of success working with companies, like Patriot, to introduce us to new equity investors that can make a positive difference in our future.

Timeline for Important Future Patriot Events

Cliff, his staff and auditors are working fulltime on the companys 10-K, required to be filed by August 14, 2008. This will cover results for both Patriots fourth quarter and the entire fiscal year, ending May 31, 2008.

We have begun planning the Companys Annual Shareholders Meeting to be held in Carlsbad, CA on October 30, 2008. The venue for this years event will be the Hilton Garden Hotel in Carlsbad. We will provide additional details regarding timing, the proposed agenda and other necessary information by late September. In the meantime, I would like to solicit input from you regarding ideas for materials to consider for presentation and topics that were well received in prior shareholder meetings.

One last comment on the recent depressed price of Patriots shares the overall market has seen a significant retrenchment recently and Patriot has been no exception. Unlike many other companies that are trading near historic lows, Patriots balance sheet is solid, with cash, no debt and an evolving M&A strategy that can enhance our future corporate viability. Patriot continues to view its current share price as attractive and has actively maintained its stock re-purchase activity throughout the quarter.

I am not satisfied that I have done enough to impress upon our existing shareholders, and potential new investors, the strength of Patriots transition story, the strength of our balance sheet, our ability to grow from the solid base of the MMP portfolio and the fact that we are beginning to execute to that plan. Ibis will assist me in articulating that message to a broader audience.

I trust this letter has provided you with some additional information regarding the status of key business initiatives at Patriot and I look forward to sharing more information about our M&A activities in the near future. Please feel free to send us your comments and any additional questions. While this team has been together only 120 days, we are making good progress with respect to our stated goals. I look forward to gaining your support and trust, as we transition ahead and remain excited about the opportunity to build a strong future for Patriot Scientific.

Sincerely,

Rick Goerner
President/CEO
Patriot Scientific Corporation

New Message
Please login to post a reply