Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

If you're talking to me, a few observatons.

1. I posted after the PPS droped on the "news.

2. A handful of shares have traded and no PPS change since.

3. With such anemic volume it's might be nice to thinks posts here move the price but they don't.

4. I haven't made any predictions or promises. I have not spread rumor and have not moved PPS.

5. Fact: no dollar value for Audiovox license in the press release. Fact: Volume is low and PPS falls slightly. Observation: This seems to be the pattern with recent signings. Conclusion, IMO: Potential buyers (of significance) are not excited by license releases.

So if you are trading and flipping you will most likely will continue your brilliant observations that making money is not good for PTSC.

I didn't say making money was not good for PTSC. I said that not knowing how much they are making is bad/neutral for PPS. Making less money than expected would be bad for PPS.

I have never heard of anything so ridiculous.

Well you still haven't because I didn't say it.

I will stay happy with a big smile on my face and you can be grumpy and stay negative.:)

I'm a realist, not one of the 7 Dwarves. I haven't been "grumpy," just stating observations. Keep being Happy, that's fine. Do try not to be Dopey.

New Message
Please login to post a reply