Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: gcduck / Re: Question Reverse Split and shares for merger
Aug 07, 2008 07:14AM
Aug 07, 2008 12:21PM
Aug 07, 2008 12:27PM

In answer to your specific question, in my opinion, the Crossflo deal and an R/S are unrelated. While I like your logic, and would like to think Crossflo wouldn't do a deal involving shares knowing that an R/S was imminent or probable, I think more than likely, the deal RG made stands on it's own, split or no split. Also, I think RG will only use the split if things go terribly wrong, which I don't think is likely, or if it is the last hurdle he needs to get over the hump with respect to getting to the Nasdaq and/or getting institutions involved that can't unless the pps meets a certain threshold. In those cases, I think it implies that the fundamentals of the company will have been strengthened adequately, that the RS would have a strong likelihood of moving the pps even higher post split.

At the end of the day, the bottom line question is with nearly 400M shares outstanding, is PTSC a $2 BILLION market cap company? That's what the magic $5 per share requires. Even with USPTO validation, IMO, the splitting of MMP revenues and the control that TPL has on us says no. RG's moves to diversify and expand PTSC's revenue sources may change that to the point that $5 per share with 400M shares out there is possible, but I don't think that it's an easy market cap to reach and hold onto without some tremendous changes in the make up and operations of PTSC, and thus I do think an RS will be utilized in the future as part of that scenario to reach the $5 plus share price.

Aug 07, 2008 03:42PM

Aug 07, 2008 05:38PM
Aug 07, 2008 09:12PM
Aug 07, 2008 11:26PM

Aug 08, 2008 04:51AM

Aug 08, 2008 06:04AM
Aug 08, 2008 09:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply