Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"There's also implications I suggested the other day, what with this acquisition coming on the heels of an apparent meeting with the PTO on the 148 and (336). Perhaps there is renewed confidence that a lot more money is coming in to foster the expansion of CrossFlow."

You touched on a point that I was thinking myself. You would think that PTSC wanted to know how the meeting went with the PTO before they pulled the trigger on the CrossFlow acquisition.

I'm thinking the meeting must have went well with the PTO.

Also along this line of thinking is it possible that TPL and PTSC now know that the patents will be revalidated? One would think in a face to face meeting that any questions could be answered on the spot and TPL would have a good idea of how well received the answers to the rejections were. You would think this face to face meeting would also speed up the process a bit.

Hopefully the remaining time taken by the PTO is just to complete any paperwork and go through the formalities of revalidation. I'm hoping that's soon. If there is no more issues with these patents would we expect to see something from the PTO by the end of September?

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply