Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

SGE1, sedley

posted on Aug 08, 2008 04:36PM

has it been determined if the "Installations" listed on the Holocom website are New?

The cable has to be in place for the Talis system to work. But do you think all these installations are Talis related? I know Holocom has had previous Govt contracts but not with the Talis system since this is in the final testing stages at various installations.

It will be interesting to see if PTSC can give us any $$$$$$ guidance on what the Holocom/Talis/Crossflo combo will equate to in dollars going forward. It would be nice if we got a Gov't contract that would be paid to us over say a 5 year period. Maybe that's how we'll begin to finally see those elusive royalties........lol.

I know that Holocom projected the worth of the installation of the Multi domain computers in High security enjoyments to be something like 200 Million. The whole concept makes total sense to me and it sounded as though what was being proposed to the DOD and HSA was new, needed, and very favorably received.

Crossflo seems to complete a nice package with Holocom and Talis.

wouldn't it be funny if as someone said, this turns out to be the tail wagging the dog? all IMO.

GLTA

d

New Message
Please login to post a reply