Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Again no more expectations...

posted on Aug 13, 2008 12:35PM

It seems, we all are expecting low numbers from the 10K, but this brings up the question:

What is the "munition" RG wants to use at his investor's speaches? How does he think, he'll get new investors for PTSC, if he cannot present a solid fundament = re-validated patents?

I guess (or I'm nearly sure), he's not the kind of guy, who goes out with "hot air", but what can he present NOW?

BTW, it's nearly half a year since he's INTERIM CEO - I wonder, WHEN (and not if) he will get permanent CEO. IMO another weak point at today's PTSC for new investors:

Why should someone invest money, if the CEO is not committed to the company in the way of a "fixed" employment? What comes after the "Interims CEO"?

Another BTW: compared to Feb 28th (RG's start) the shareprice has still lost more than 40% - if you look at the company's worth these last six months were the worst (Pohl started under $0,10 and ended in the 40ies/50ies, Turley ended at 0,40).

Let's hope we don't have to see the $0,15 in the next days...

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply