Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Pappythom,

I think that the institutions will most likely listen to the story after Swartz is out--and he may very well be out. Institutions would probably not listen to a story about "our patents are awaiting validation" either--I think that they may listen to something like--"Look we have managed to get part ownership of Holocom, etc--at this time the new contracts are bringing in x amount of dollars and here are our plans"--who knows, the new Holocom contracts could be for more than any one of our MMP contracts. There may also be plans to bring new products to the market that incorporate all of our new technology--I still think that RG and DS had a grand plan before they came on board this company. They seem to be the guys that can carry the story that needs to be told right now--they don't need Swartz on their backs, however. GL, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply