Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re J3 Settlement

posted on Aug 21, 2008 03:51PM

Why do people CONTINUE to push ideas that there is more money coming from the J3 in some form or another? RG has all but stood up and shouted "there is no more money coming from the J3". If that's what people are waiting to hear before they'll believe it, then I'd expect you'll be believing there's more money coming forever, but I think it's doing a disservice to keep bringing up this piece of closed business. The issue was resolved.

RG is moving ahead full steam, and is looking forward, not back, IMO. I think he expects good money to continue to come in from NEW MMP licensees, and is working on acquiring additional companies and IP to bring in new revenue streams. To date, he has been nothing but straightforward, truthful and communicative. I think to ascribe some other nature other than CLOSED to the J3 deal is to question RG's credibility in a way, and I think that would be an unfair thing to do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply