Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: If you take the time to read the IFW on the '336 it is pretty interesting.

If you take the time to read the IFW on the '336 it is pretty interesting.

posted on Aug 27, 2008 12:36PM

I have to agree with Emtnester on this one. I'm no engineer but it appears the Examiner is serious in his objections to said claims. The issue that keeps bothering me is how quickly the USPTO sided with the EDOT on the '148 yet, they hammer us on the '336 which the EDOT pretty much agreed with us on. I know they are using information supplied by a 3rd party but it still seems as if they are being very aggressive in their pursuit of Mr. Moore. I take Mr. Goerner's statement very seriously. Now having read the latest IFW, I believe this may be a protracted debate between TPL and the USPTO. I know the examiners have a job to do but one can tell by the tone of the exchanges that they aren't ready to roll over yet. I thought it was interesting that Mr. Moore stuck to his guns and refused to change some of the terminology. Hopefully this will not become one of those,

"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is." –Bill Clinton

New Message
Please login to post a reply