Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: What's the big fuss about preferred?? Management can go around

So.. we should just sit back.. don't give a sh## about the Preferreds.. cause management can screw us anyway?? That is the kind of shareholder attitude that management desires.. a buncha invertibrates.

Shareholders deserve to know why leadership is so strongly opposed to retail stakesholders having ANY voice about their Common shares being placed in an inferior or Junior position... junior in Dividends, junior in Voting rights, junior in convertability, to dilution increases, to buyout opportunities, junior in liquidation preference, junior in Security, and junior in any other number of critical areas important to retail holders of Common shares.

Brian.. I thank you and respect you for every and all efforts you have put forth (through all these years) in attempts to protect the shareholder & appreciate shareprice and value.

Once again, I find myself extremely disappointed in PTSC management/BOD...

New Message
Please login to post a reply