Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Avot Media brings your favourite videos on mobile

posted on Sep 08, 2008 05:32AM

With Youtube and other video sharing websites are so synonymous to the internet and are still experiencing staggering growth in term of visitors reach, there are million and billion of videos pile up the net everyday. Avot Media steps forward and comes up with the solution that incorporates useful multiple functions that enable users to search, manage unlimited playlists and watch seamless videos from various video sharing websites in their mobiles effortlessly.

Is there any catch?

This service is absolutely free and the only thing that you need to worry about is your operator charges. Getting an unlimited data plan seems to be the best option in order to fully appreciate this service as you will not be overwhelmed by the charges and the data bottleneck.

Installation

Installation is just a piece of cake, thanks to Avot MV for its simple installation and intuitive interface; both provides far reaching benefits to many users of different technology exposures. Everything is self-explanatory, to put it simply. Ok, where should you start? All you need to do is just pointing your mobile to Avot Mobile Site and download the client to your mobile device. Currently it supports Windows Mobile 5.0, Pocket PC, and Smartphone mobile devices; literally covers up over 70 different mobile phones.

Sigh, my Sony Ericsson w850i is not good enough to run this program, so I can only take a brief glimpse on my friend’s PDA. Hey, if you were in the same boat with me and will be using the compatible mobiles in the near future or in dire need to have a sneak peek, take a look at these 2 videos, here and here. They show you how the service looks like and how it functions.

Why should you try this out?

There are several features that will definitely lure you into trying this service.

- The quality of audio/video is exceptional because it is streamlined directly from the original content providers. Furthermore, it does not employ any video transcoding which is responsible in reducing the audio/video quality and limiting the number of videos. If you find a video with terrible quality, you will know right away it must be something wrong from the video sharing provider ends. Getting this fact right is important because you know where the problem is rooting from and you know how to deal with it (get alternative video with superb quality!).

- Special technology to overcome network latency and bandwidth limitations is also used on the patented codec to allow seamless streaming videos and this technology will definitely enhance your experience with Avot MV. Besides, the codec also understands multiple file types from multiple video sharing sites (content providers). It means the number of videos listed from your query is larger than you might imagine.

- Avot mV works globally across all EDGE, 3G carriers and EV-DO data networks and Wi-Fi with current preview on Windows Mobile phones. The support for other phones will be released in the next few months.

- The solution lets user to organize the web videos systematically in the playlist and unlimited number of playlists can be created and added on the fly.

If you are interested in learning this application and would like to find out its latest updates, visit AVot blog and drop them a feedback. With this solution still in beta version, I’m sure there are a lot of rooms for improvements and be the one to fill up the spaces by contributing ideas and constructive feedbacks.

http://blog.eches.net/technology/avo...

New Message
Please login to post a reply