Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Guess we see thing different.. IMHO.. a statement like below is unfounded and absurd... I think thier are very very few drone type traders who react to that post and sell...(those type of traders usually do not have money to trade for long)

"It is an issue because Brian made it one. Wolf brings these post from the on high board and they create problems for the SP. This is costing me a lot of money."

"Every time they want to cause "Chaos" on this board"

The reality of the stock price is we have trended lower on low volume is that because of post ... I do not think so....

As with all poster I read post and make my own judgement... I have known people with offshore bank acconuts.. and many years ago many paid great returns!!! of course D& D for all investments is needed.... I read the post and took it for what it was... Yes Brian may have some hard feelings andmay cloud his judgement... but I will read many of his post and he is a wise investor and years ago gave much good advice.... I believe your over estimate the effect of most post...(Now Bill's post about a PTO result did cause a little stir but I understand why...)

Well... as always you will disagree with me but that is ok... GL

New Message
Please login to post a reply