Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

No, I don't think posts here or any other board move the PPS (though many here seem to disagree with both of us). You can check my history and see that I've said quite a few times that "bashing" and "pumping" here doesn't have a substantial impact on PPS.

But baseless price predictions take away from legitimate discussion. Why was it the last chance below $0.25? No reason other than hope and belief was given.

If I said "we will close up .02, I can feel it," that is baseless. If I said "we will close up .02 because RSI is hitting 2 month lows and it usually bounces on that...," while it could be completely wrong, at least I am giving some basis for my prediction (both purely hypothetical examples). Someone could actually check a chart and look at RSI.

And no, RG being a good guy isn't a good catalyst for PPS.

People can post whatever they want. They have the right to say whatever is within the TOS of the board. Occasionally baseless posts will be well within the TOS. Occasionally I will call someone on it. Sometimes some will feel the same about a post I make and call me on it.

If I call gumdrops and lollypops for what they are, it doesn't mean I feel the direct equal and opposite. I wouldn't keep tabs on this stock or this board if I thought it was a completely hopeless situation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply