Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: IMO, re-validated 148, is a catch all for the other 6 MMP patents and the 7 new

B-Lunist / Re: IMO, re-validated 148, Blunist

posted on Sep 10, 2008 08:00PM

Even if we had a very aggessive P/E of 30, your target $7.50 per share would mean annual profits of $105M which before taxes means a profit of $142M, which means at current annual expenses, at least $150M gross annual revenues. Translating that to MMP revenues you'd have to double it and then add 5-10 percent, so I'm wondering if you think that PDS can sign $315M to $330M PER YEAR in MMP licenses. Even at 5 per month (60 per year), that would be an average license of over $5M. Perhaps that's not unrealistic, considering that's about the average license fee to date, it'll be interesting to see how quickly they are able to sign up licensess if and when the USPTO recertifies these patents, but PTSC will have to provide a bit more visibility than they have been willing to so far IMO for the market to be willing to recognize all of this. I certainly will be right there with you with my "nerves of STEELERS!" trying to decide what to do if that scenario begins to play out! That certainly would be a good problem to have.

New Message
Please login to post a reply