Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: How about a 100M decrease in OS before shareholders meeting!

How about a 100M decrease in OS before shareholders meeting!

posted on Sep 12, 2008 10:14PM

Regardless of what others think I have no interest in an increase in shares, for any reason. I have been in this stock for a long time and deserve a pay day, TODAY...

Rick will have to do some real selling to convince me this is the road to higher SP. No, I'll just go ahead a state that he can't convince me. How much different can this be than the Swartz ordeal? It's the same effect on retail shares no matter who is selling into every rise in SP.

For those of you who say we should keep our mouth shut as to sucker in new buyers, oh yes, that mode of thought has worked well to this point.

Value will increase the SP not anything written on this board, stated by the BOD or Rick himself, only value will increase the SP. Show me a deal that new buyers see as an undeniable opportunity to make money by buying this stock not another maybe we make money at some point.

I'll not argue that if we share holders can't stop this increase anyway, then yes, we shouldn't be discussing it here but, then we are screwed anyway, right. Yes, I think so..

Rick show me .75 and then we discuss giving you more credit to work with. Or let's make a deal, relinquish your salary until we reach .75 and at that point you can have the extra credit.

Who am I kidding, we can't stop this.....if I understand it correctly we retail shareholders don't have enough votes to prevent it.

I vote NO regardless!

The first one that tells me to sell gets kicked in the liver. I've lurked and kept my mouth shut for a long time, had to get some release.

GLTA whatever happens.

New Message
Please login to post a reply