Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Let's all try something new here- Bear with me while I make a point.

As stockholders let's all try to behave as if we are going to be held to the same standards as paid employees. Think about it. In a way - if we are active members of a forum and are posting we are representing the interests of the company - after having done our due diligence and all – we then buy and we then are members of the same team. Are we not?

Do you think management would put up with a paid employee whining about every move that is made ON A PUBLIC FORUM? Of course not. That individual would be let go immediately if discovered.

So should any of us be surprised when management takes action to assure control going forward after all that has transpired and all of the "noise" of recent "activist" (I have another word for those efforts - antagonist) efforts…thinly-veiled threats and all?

Taking it a step further-If there is deep and continuous discontent with the way things are managed coupled with the kind of potential that many of us believe is imminent, should any of us be surprised to learn that management is getting rid of us collectively also?

People need to think before posting. One of the best stock rides I have been on was one in which the retail stockholder base was quietly confident and the posts showed it (Intermix Media). There were 10 or 20 posts per week with occasion rational, well thought out dissent. Otherwise there was no collective bashing of the stock that was in the least sincere. The stock traded between 3 and 9 for period and then MIX was bought out by News Corp at 12 or so. A little company called Myspace was a part of the acquisition.

I am rambling here and I have al little 11 month-old daughter running around trying to help me with my already bad typing, but long story short-

Ask not what your company can do for you-ask what you can do for your company!

- Now where have I heard those words before?

Really! We all need to get behind the management of this stock or get the heck out of the stock. Simple as that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply