Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

My 2 cents worth---

posted on Sep 17, 2008 08:31AM

Got the news about share increase late and at first I felt like OFARMER had aimed that rifle at me and shot me through the heart--lol. After thinking about it for awhile, I read it as RG, DS, NT, add PB saying to us that they have plans to acquire a pretty big company for us--AND that they will need option shares for new employees. If this is the case then I am all for the share increase. I was never--EVER happy about the increase r/t Swartz--this is different. We have had many CEOs in the past who made promises and never carried them through---RG has come through with all of what he laid out for us so far. Again, I have to say that these guys MUST have had a plan BEFORE they came on board here. I think that they are building a company that we can be proud of --something most of the investors have wanted for many years now. I know from reading several of the posts r/t the increase that many are not happy with it--I understand that, but please remember that RG has been working quickly to achieve what he has thus far. My hopes are that this increase will allow an acquisition that will somehow get us to the Nasdaq soon. GL, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply