Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: IntellaSys’ 40-core Processor Technology Creates Industry Benchmark for Embedded

I've noted your reference to that presentation pie chart a few times, and IMO you may be mis-representing its meaning. No where in, on or around that chart does it refer to revenues - it only says "a company in transition". We don't know what they're actually trying to depict, other than the fact that we were, in the past, solely involved with the MMP. Beginning with Holocom, and with later equity interests/acquisitions, and certainly more to come, the pie "got bigger". IMO, that chart is merely depicting diversification, and not expected revenues.

However, if that chart is intended to depict future revenues from the various ventures, there is no time line. Are they depicting the situation today, next week, next year, or ten years from now?

Thus, IMO, you're reading way too much in to a chart merely intended to depict diversification, and nothing more. And realistically, how could they possible project revenues from an MMP currently "in question", software equity interest that may not fully take hold, security mechanisms were there is undoubtedly competition in the marketplace and unreliable customers, as well as the results of future acquisitions currently in the contemplation phase (if that far along)?

IMO, the MMP, if it survives the PTO in part or in whole, will be the big money-maker for the forseeable future. Give it 2-5 years, and other revenue sources could potentially match the probable potential of the MMP.

I will say that your interpretation of that chart does "seem" to be what they may be depicting (revenues), but with no clarity and no time line, I strongly suspect it's more along the lines of the above.

JMHOs,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply