Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

PTSC and the Data Center

posted on Sep 24, 2008 05:00PM

I’m excited to see the recent developments at PTSC. Goerner and Bibeau bring strong Storage, Networking and Software expertise to the table—all of which are critical elements of the emerging Data Center business models. IMHO, PTSC will be a featured solution component in the Data Center. Billions of dollars are shifting across Corporate budgets to support the Data Center across the Enterprise (and Goerner and Bibeau are keenly aware of this).

Goerner’s comments directed at obtaining a hardware partner seem to validate this direction IMHO. EMC, IBM, HP, Intel, Cisco, etc are all making bold moves into the Data Center space. Hardware As A Service (HAAS) vis a vis the Data Center is bringing together many of Patriot’s expanded intellectual property pieces into what I believe to be a compelling story. And if one (or more) of these HAAS providers were to feature PTSC as an Outbound OEM solution component in the Data Center—we will quickly become relevant in this emerging space.

I’m looking forward to the upcoming announcements pertaining to a hardware partner!

All IMHO…And Long PTSC!

Sep 24, 2008 06:05PM

Sep 25, 2008 08:25AM
Sep 30, 2008 04:20PM
Sep 30, 2008 04:54PM
Sep 30, 2008 06:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply