Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: The lesson's learned in this situation are the consequences of a. ....

Another call for their heads, a wish for the granting of superpowers to RG to remove them, while denying the ultimate reality. At this point, to me at least, it just comes across as FUD.

While I agree with the premise for the most part, and certainly would applaud their stepping down, it ain't gonna happen IMO. The argument is comparable to faith in Ufology, which may be a worthy faith in this endeavor, as about the only way those BoD members could be removed is via an abduction by visiting extraterrestrials.

So keep trying to whip that dead horse into submission. Unfortunately, IMO, the only objective to be achieved is to bring focus to something broadly seen as a negative in this investment. A perceived negative that isn't going away.

At this point, until we become aware of these folks blocking the initiatives of the newer BoD members and management, we should let that dead horse RIP. Until that blocking happens, the only pain they bring is via their compensation - which should be addressed.

But as long as RG & co. keep making seemingly wise moves that will hopefully benefit everyone, including those BoD members, I wouldn't expect any blockades - except for against a proposition that their compensation be brought in line (which would probably be another fruitless effort).

JMHO,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply