Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMHO you do not need to be sorry for PTSC longs. You can feel sorry for any that have sold down here and now have huge real losses as opposed to paper losses. I indeed would feel sorry for any that fell into that category.

IMHO Everyone is too fixated on the pps which none of us control. And that fixation can be unhealthy, which prompted my initial post.

But in spite of the pps decline, I am more comfortable with my PTSC investment now than I have been in the past when pps was much higher. First the management changes are a major plus. The move to obtain additional revenue streams is a good thing. And I have read all the responses to the PTO rejections and I'm less concerned about the patents going forward. While none of this is reflected in the pps, it does have an impact on one's attitude and their willingness to absorb the huge paper losses.

Good Luck to you. Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply