Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Today is an Important Day - B

posted on Oct 02, 2008 09:43AM

Blunist, While I respect your posts and consider you a very valuable member of this board, I would ask you to consider that the upcoming is an important event to prepare for concerning our beloved PTSC. And also:

The bailout may not save the economy. It may be better to let the giants fall as they were corrupted by their greed. We learned lessons from the S&L failures decades ago but we forget them and allowed financial institutions to risk too much. The larger bailout for Social Security looms on the horizon and will make this look like pocket change. Remember a few years ago how Russia “fell apart” and was no longer considered a superpower? Years of reorganizing and saving, and the price of oil, have helped them rebuild. America will go thru the same. We have spent too much in Iraq. Our policies have bankrupted America. How does giving money to someone bankrupt solve the problem? Without reinvestment and a recovery plan, it doesn’t. Instead of bail, I vote to give them jail. Some say the bailout as written may bring on a huge depression because there leaves little left for stimulus and investment to rebuild America. FWIW.

Respectfully as always.

New Message
Please login to post a reply