Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

JMO but I think you are kidding yourself if you think you are going to get great insights into Crossflo from the upcoming filings. From the financial info I've seen, I would bet a great deal of money that they've lost money in the past, probably to the tune of greater than $10 million. Our bet on Crossflo is that they will have turned the corner with great things in the future. That won't be reflected in the 10q or Crossflo's historical info that is going to be filed.

What financial info have you seen?....

The insighti want is what RG stated in his last SH letter about Crossflo. What assets/liabilities...cash position..(audited). this will be answered according to RG statement....

Taken from last SH letter:

"We expect to file with the SEC audited financial statements for Crossflos historical periods approximately at the same time that we file Patriot Scientifics next 10-Q in mid-October."

You dont think this information will give you an idea of where Crossflo stands as an operating company??

New Message
Please login to post a reply