Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What a sad state of affairs when

posted on Oct 23, 2008 11:16AM

a previous President and COO of the Storage Products Group of Texas Instruments, a one billion dollar supplier of mixed signal and analog ICs for the hard disk drive market, has to come, cap in hand, to seek shareholder approval in an attempt to maximize shareholder value, only to be told that until such time as the "holy grail" of success(for some), the share price, is higher, he can whistle in the wind.

How ironic that the tools that could increase the price are being suggested should be denied. Fortunately, I have every confidence that the proposed increased will pass the vote and Goerner can continue to build out the Company to become less reliant upon the MMP revenue and a success within the fields he is nurturing.

It is my sincere belief that as soon as the Crossflo details are made public, and the "blackout period" expires, he will be one of the 1st to purchase additional shares in the open market.

I am happier now with my investment in PTSC than I have ever been, in most part to the vision and application of Goerner and the solid foundation that he continues to build.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply