Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

1.price per share what we all want is that we have to stay over1 Dollar with 600millions shares means 600million market cap.

or 60 millions earnings ppe 10 = 600 million mc (posible ppe 20 i know yes and also 30 3dollar)

is 60 million posible without the patents i say no is 60 million posible with the reex patents i say yes easy

2.the sp will not rise without the reex news and after the news we need earnings huge earnings big companys in a row not one in a quarter but how much from this big comp. are realy left with payments over 10-20 mill? is 800 million posible? if yes than i see not the problem to increase the os to 600 mill. !

3.if the fat license comes in fast we will fly with 400 or 600 million thats know rg also if we not get the reex we are toast with 400 million also !

4.iam heavy in the red all here know but we need rg he makes a good job ok he let the exit door open but have i think turley run out of the door so fast no and nobody knows befor

5. vote what you want but i think the problem to time are not the os now or in the future we need the reex + fat licence nothing else will change this pps

New Message
Please login to post a reply