Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: To Mr. Goerner - With respect to Additional Shares & Options

To Mr. Goerner - With respect to Additional Shares & Options

posted on Oct 23, 2008 12:12PM

I do think it is probably a good for Goerner to have both of these in his toolbox.

However, considering the remarkably questionable make up of our Board of Directors, if you want to garner support for these proposals, I'd suggest either you get the financial information about the Crossflo acquisition disclosed immediately, or postpone the request until they are released. While you appear to be doing all the right things, investors in this company have learned the very hard lesson that "appearances can be deceiving", and considering the nearly 65% reduction in share value that we, the owners of this company, have experienced since you've been on board, the evidence seems to point more towards the historical version of appearances than towards what you appear likely to be achieving.

Considering that there now appears to be a delay required in filing those financials, rather than allow your proposals to fall victim to shareholder suspicions due to lack of visibility, I'd suggest you stay true to the much welcomed methodology of communcation and visibility you have provided since becoming CEO and do what it take to allow investors to consider these questions once we've received the required information with which to judge the merits of these requests.

Thank you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply