Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don't think rebranding will help. Any savvy investor will look at the history of the company. It's not like you can trick someone with a new name. People who don't like PTSC because they know it's PTSC will not suddenly like it because it's called something else. Well they might be interested for a few minutes until they do their DD. Worse, when a company is a penny stock and changes its name, it looks as if it's trying to hide something. It may fool retail gamblers, but not the big money you are talking about.

When you say "our new direction," I assume you're talking about M&A, correct? I think rebranding to focus on M&A would be admitting defeat on the core business of licensing and would be bad, not good, for the Newly Named Company (nee PTSC).

It would be comforting if RG can do something to increase the PPS and maybe he's the man to do it. But he can only take it so far because the bottom line is that without patent validation there is nothing here.

Unless the new name is USPTO Validated The MMPP & Line Forms To The Right Holdings.

New Message
Please login to post a reply