Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Disappointing...and some questions for the SHM

posted on Oct 27, 2008 10:11AM

I thought/hoped, that we would see some positive action from the company before the SHM, but everything seems to support my theory, PTSC is still NOT INTERESTED in a higher shareprice NOW.

Some questions I had, if I would visit the SHM:

- Is PTSC waiting for the USPTO until they start to care about the shareprice?

- What kind of story is IBIS telling potential investors since the beginning of August?

- Why should investors invest in PTSC TODAY?

- Shouldn't we see some shareprice development providing IBIS did a successful job so far with the search for new investors?

- Or is the current shareprice level to be seen as a NON-interest by the investors they spoke/presented so far?

- Why does PTSC explain the shareprice depression since months with the overall markets sentiment, while the positive development of the markets in the last years was NOT reflected in PTSC's shareprice? Shouldn't we expect, that professionals like RG should know, that developments of OTC companies are not necessarily connected with those of the "serious" markets?

- Why is RG still interim CEO? What are the reasons for this status?

- Does the management have a time schedule for the coming events and can they share it with us?

- Do you agree, that the following is the PTSC story:

"Income from the MMP enables "heavy" and successful M&A towards a profitable and exciting "umbrella" company."

- Or do you tell a different story due to the uncertainty of the USPTO?

- Do you have a plan B, if the patents don't get re-validated by the USPTO?

- Is there any chance, that I will see a positive development REFLECTED in the next decade....;-))?

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply