Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: First, I want to say thank you to all reportes! I helps so much.

First, I want to say thank you to all reportes! I helps so much.

posted on Oct 30, 2008 06:09PM

Marc, I am soooo happy that you were feeling up to going to the meeting--what a great report you gave us, as did all others. Larry, something that you reported is a possible important "key" in our near future. My reading of the conversation that you had with PB after the meeting tells me that we will see at least one MAJOR change next month--either RG stays on as our CEO or we get a new one. I hope he stays. It almost sounds like he has just been laying the "groundwork" for Crossflo to take over. (at least that is the feeling that I have had lately). Did everyone like Renny? It sounds like DL was almost too quick to jump up and defend the BOD--esp. since a fund investor was asking the question. This was a SHM for PTSC not TPL--question should have been answered by RG, IMHO. Shareholders need to know who is running the co.. Futhermore, the # of shares DL holds makes absolutely NO difference--and I thought it was very arrogant of him to ask the manager "how many shares he owns" How many new investors can RG attract if DL treats them in that manner? All in all, it sounded like a good meeting--I want you all to know that I am VERY excited about Crossflo. Thank you all again for going, taking notes, and sharing with us the peons:) GL, ads

New Message
Please login to post a reply