Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: IMO,

in response to by
posted on Nov 14, 2008 08:10AM

Ads.....It does appear that RG is choosing wisely with the limited monies that we have...

IMO you hope for the best but prepare for the worst...

Just trying to be logical and a valadation of the PTO that gives the patents enought teeth to be able to carry that Big stick will be the first major EMPOWERING/ COMPELLING story that will get PTSC some serious eyeballs.....This we know...

Since as shareholders we are always preparing for the worst while a positive PTO decision will be cause for breaking open the champaign , i hope that hope/reason will prevail ....

Crossflo as a possiblity is promising...I am sure some of the numbers that will come out will tell us where they have been.........They might not be that good at present......As mentioned PTSC is doing it's best to get some added players to get to the superbowl.....

I am dumbfounded by many things.....From the powers that be looking away in regards to our ecomony, so i say PTSC is atleast in the game and as they say ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY....

New Message
Please login to post a reply