Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Lambertslunnies, you proposal has merit, but I see a couple

While I doubt TPL has the cash to do a deal like that, I'd think that they could raise it considering the potential revenues the MMP could derive. To do so, they'd probably have to take on some investors. I'd agree, no way you do that or any deal with them on and IOU basis!

Also, my view is that a deal would be contingent on knowing for sure beforehand that RG knows what he's doing (to me that means seeing Crossflo historic numbers and realistic guidance moving forward AND some contract successes from Crossflo) , and also on dropping all the BOD members except Schrock (includes Tredenick as he has not seemed to do much so far - I could be convinced otherwise), among other things.

As for BMW's, considering I got one this year against HUNTINGTON-L's advice, and I've been in the shop with it no less than 5 times, maybe that would be good punishment for them! lol

While my suggested price may be low, I'd be interested to know what others think might be the right price under a "sell the MMP for sure cash now" scenario.

New Message
Please login to post a reply