Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Leckrone ...... question....

posted on Nov 18, 2008 09:31AM

Dan L. at the shm stated or at the very least had a board member tell the audience that he currently has 2.5 million shares which he "bought".

This is a very tight man who not to many years ago was on the verge of having his property taken to pay his debts. Now he has a large private company with huge (I can only assume) expenses.

So he tells us that he has an equity stake of 2.5 million shares and who knows if Mac L. or others in TPL own a stake. Dan had to buy these shares above our current price point and so therefore to be arbitrary I will pick .30 p/sh or in other words he hypothetically spent a total of 750 million dollars of stock, it may be more but almost assuredly not less.

Folks this is a man that rubs both sides of a nickel especially if he does not control it. We I think can all agree that he through TPL (his company) controls what and when licensing and pricing occurs on the MMP.

So I have to wonder why the heck did he spend so much of his money on a stock in a company where he has ALL the inside information (except on the pto action) if he did not know something? I believe he is part of the manipulation and destruction of our market cap and on that I have my thoughts on why he would do such an act but of course that is my opinion.

Just thought I would add to the discussion and oh yeah I think that Brian might have something with his idea as does Bankerson. I am not sure if either is viable at this time but sure are worth looking into and maybe Brian's expert can review both proposal.

God Bless

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply