Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Would not be limited to Swartz..the price could be walked down on low volume by any number of person(s) or entities..and then bought back cheap in higher volume..heck..may be even a function of folks that are buying wanting to get the best price on a low volume day..and some other folks are willing to sell..I bought some today @ .11..albiet a very small amount in the grand scheme of things..

Perhaps there a people / entites working in consort that have large number of shares and can push / bluff the smaller guys around based on their number of chips (to use your gambling analogy).

However, all of my stocks have been hammered..penny as well as the blue chips..some of my blue chips have been hit harder than the OTC stocks..our price was higher when things were going well in the market as a whole..this may be the culprit more than anything else..however, I would agree that our stock really makes you scratch your head when news is good and the price is flat or decreases..I would love to know the break down of investers (hold one year or greater) versus traders on this stock..

New Message
Please login to post a reply