Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Marc COB... L from what you have written

in response to by
posted on Nov 21, 2008 10:16AM

over the years, cogent to the point, intelligent I nominate you or if you are to busy at the auctions how about Ron, Brian, Bill, Lamb or any of a dozen other shareholders who have in black and white evidenced common sense and an intellect that puts CJ to shame.

I agree that nobody knows everything but Cj is making a good dollar off of us and he should at least understand the rudimentary idea behind "numbers". I think his comment included something to the effect that he calls her "every day or often" to explain things to him.

Someone and it may have been you a few weeks back said that if they do so much work for the company (as was stated at the shm) then they should do so as consultants and bill the company for their time. I suggest that they (CJ) puts in so much time as he has no idea what he is doing. I will bet that he votes as he is told not as he himself thinks he should.

Of course all of this is my opinion and are you up for the job.

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply