Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Of course I should of added you in the nomination process for COB. I highly respect your opinions but when it comes to your comments in your post regarding cj I feel I must disagree in principle and in results. I agree with you regarding that people have areas of expertise however not being able to read financial statements etc as Cj inferred seemed to beg the question exactly what does he know?.... I recall CJ at the shm making a big deal about how often he ask Gloria for her explanation of the #'s involving ptsc. The way it sounded to me was that he was justifing her position on the board as if she was his personal assistant. I am not sure how quaified an attorney CJ is but as a board member of Patriot looking out for the welfare of ALL shareholders I think he has been a total failure. I think that he represents the interest of one shareholder (maybe two now if you consider Leckrones comments). We need folks like RG and Shrock who have had experience with tech firms. I do not believe that Schrock considering his past could be or would be bullied by someone like Leckrone and that is how I saw Leckrones actions at the shm.

I wonder if the time he spends on PTSC matters is double compensated by powers on the outside? Is he billing others for watching out for their interest in PTSC. This is just a question and not a statement of fact.

I also believe that we have gone long enough without somewhat at the helm of the Board. Unless that is the actual control of the board is outside the board and is in the hands of Swartz and Leckrone. The more I think of how he acted Dan might as well have been on the dais with gavel in hand.

Virt, I said I have a great deal of respect for you and I hope that you do not take affront to my comments. My opinions are just that opinions. Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply