Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: NewPacer--DEFENDANTS’ ANSWER AND COUNTERCLAIM TO COMPLAINT FOR DECLARATORY JUDGM

Beantown

Don't read too much into the announcement of Conference Calls so far in advance,

RG was open minded enough to hear a request for that and saw the better more open way to go was the CC's rather than a Dutton "parroting" Of our PR's...RGi s planning a CC after each quarter so the significance is that now we can call in to this open sessio and ask the questions many here are repeating again and again. If there is still no answer to some of these questions by the CC...then that will be the chance for some of us to talk directly to the CEO and see if we can get some answers.

Good move IMO to add the open CCs...it gets interest peaking, some analysts might tune in and may even ask some qustions and many if not all of us I'm sure will listen in too or catch the replay of it...it could end a lot of the "cloak and dagger" complaints of some of the posters here too, if the right questions are asked and answered.

I applaud RG for this move and for one, I am anxious to listen and even possibly participate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply