Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

'Hook,

The chart I'm looking at indicates an 'overbought' position on stochastics and rsi instead of oversold. But also keep in mind that the STO, RSI indicators can fail in extreme markets. In other words, the oscillators may remain in overbought positions as sp continues to climb. Ths sp can continue to rise after the stochastic oscillator reaches 80 and continue to fall after the oscillator reaches 20.

The MACD is currently the more reliable indicator which is very near a bullish zero axis crossover. There's been significant divergence since July (falling sp/rising MACD). I'm anticipating .17 to be the first level where a pullback may present itself. This is not bad, in fact, even if the sp pulls back here, the current spike still presents an uptrend stronger than the previous congestion pattern.

SP is just beginning to break into the upper Bollinger, so technically, it's due to show signs of a pullback. The sp should have pulled back at .13 but didn't. Rather than an expected drop of 1 cent, there was small doji cluster formation and sp remained even. Although I think the sp will pull back just a bit here, it could just as easily repeat last week's candle formation with those beautiful little doji's.

Get along little doji, get along.

GLTA

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply