Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I understand that. But I also understand that there is a Confidentiality Clause in play. I doubt they'd risk blowing the whole deal, if one even exists, by responding in any other way.

Now, if you assume they did indeed lie about it, how could the lie ever be revealed? They've already acquired licenses, so the J3 names need never be mentioned again.

The money in a 10Q, or even an 8-K for a material event (large money)? This is where I suspect that, if there is a contingency deal in play, they made similar deals with several other licensees since to CYA on the money aspect (others? Mattel, DTV, RIMM and Bosch come to mind). They'd have been practically obligated to do so with some so as not to reveal any monies the Js may pay. Along these lines, do you really believe those others that come to mind to have only paid paltry sums for their licenses? I have a rough time believing it.

But I do have a rough time with this whole issue. Conflicted.... Not convinced either way. And the heck of it is we'll probably never KNOW. Maybe the '148 and '336 will come out squeeky clean and an 8-K with money will come - we still won't know absolutely who's money it was or how much from each. But I do maintain an open mind on the possibility....

And as I've suggested before, if the '148 and '336 come out okay, with some 800+ potential licensees out there, any money that may come from the Js will probably be dwarfed by new money from new licensees.

But I find this issue an interesting debate. People rarely step up to answer the questions I pose (like those repeated earlier today), but some are quick to throw stones - sometimes making sense, sometimes not, making the debate that much more grand. And the same people that constantly suspect/suggest wrongdoing or evil intent (deceipt) by management are the people that, on this specific issue, say "the company/management says there's nothing more so it must be the case". Some sort of selective belief system that I simply don't understand.

Well, I had a little free time today to post. Back to lurk mode.... Apologies for continuing a tired debate....

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply