Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Joda,

I believe that is faulty logic (as compared to fawlty towers). As far as the shareholders have been concerned they have been informed clearly multiple times that the deal was done. We got the shaft and the company even agreed to keep it quiet until the next 10k.

If there is knowledge by the BOD of a POSSIBLE windfall contingent to ANYTHING that is not known to the general public than that would be inside info.

As far as the SEC, press releases, and various CEOs have said, is that the deal is complete, there is no more. ANYONE trying to twist those words is wrong. There are no hidden messages to the faithful.

ANYTHING other than that would be misleading and constitute a violation of the fair disclosure regs at the least and possible fraud if they profit off such info that others did not have.

I can not for the life of me figure out why people are willing to perpetuate a canard like that.

Meet the new PTSC. We are involved in several new ventures. Maybe we can pump one of them into a frenzy and get %2600 based on the previous high a few years ago. My opinion which I have stated before, MMP is pretty much history. You should feel fortunate that they have been incarnated again, and at least have the possibility of another penny stock run.

I would be happy to participate in that greed.

Good Luck,

(I) C. W.

New Message
Please login to post a reply