Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Dec 16, 2008 10:09AM
Dec 16, 2008 10:22AM
Dec 16, 2008 10:26AM
Dec 16, 2008 10:58AM
Dec 16, 2008 11:30AM
Dec 16, 2008 11:33AM
Dec 17, 2008 05:07AM
Dec 17, 2008 05:08AM

SGE - thanks for your reponse. I read your analogy about the U.S Government Contract and I believe it is not a good analogy to our situation - at all. You're basically saying that having exclusive knowledge of an MOU stating we could get millions if we get a postive USPTO re-exam from the J-3 is not material information as it relates to insider trading. This is completely false. I work in financial services with attorneys and I can tell you that they would laugh pretty hard at that one. No offense to you but I can tell that you are way out of your area of expertise. Once again, no offense, "but look at your track record!" "You've been completely wrong on this board more times than I can count." I've made challenges to you before on your predictions that went completely south.

I want this stock to fly as much as anyone, but let's try and keep it real for any potential investors. Do yourself a favor and seek out a patent/litigation attorney and lay it all out for them. They'll set you straight real fast.

New Message
Please login to post a reply