Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"Please explain why agreeing to not bring suit against each other could not be made public information."

PXP - I didn't bother to ask the attorney this question but I'm sure he'd have a logical explanation. My uneducated guess is that it has to do with other potential licensees seeing something that would/could hurt Patriot and TPL (financially).

If this issue bugs you that much, I suggest speaking to a patent/litigation attorney as I did.

I feel 100% confident we're not getting anything further out of the J-3 for the following reasons:

1. RG stated that there are no proceeds that are contingent upon a USPTO decision.

2. RG stated that we're not getting anything else from the J-3.

3. RG would not be able to buy shares knowing we were getting more money from the J- 3 and not disclosing this info to the public.

4. TPL could not withhold this type of information from Patriot. Patriot was a Plaintiff in the case and would obviously know about any forthcoming money from the J-3.

New Message
Please login to post a reply