Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Sorry about the multible post..I tried the edit feature and got lock-up

Sorry about the multible post..I tried the edit feature and got lock-up

posted on Dec 16, 2008 07:57PM

Here is a question no one seems to want to discuss; I have brought it up several times for discussion to no avail. Why is Roger Cooke no longer our lead attorney? It is obvious to me that someone made a drastic, strategic mistake in this case and no one is talking, and is in fact hiding behind non-disclosure agreements. As bad as that may seem the really disturbing issue is that our legal system allows, and in fact in some cases rewards, incompetence and lets a greater crimes against investors continue. Are attorneys or judges that are involved in non-disclosure agreements being made that hide from investor’s facts of incompetence accountable? It would seem that who ever designed our legal system was a genius, because it is a self perpetuating machine, you need to hire another lawyer to find out if the first lawyer screwed you. Why can't the Judge just tell you? I guess that is a no, no simply because of the above mentioned. What a perfectly designed money making thing of beauty to those of a devious nature. I say there should be Miranda rights for clients who don't understand the gibberish they write to each other. Why should you have to pay one attorney to interpret what another writes to, or about you. Ever wonder why they use the term "Lay man", or "Lay person". It will only cost you about $150.00 to find out, and then you won't be sure, unless of course, you reflex upon the $150.00, but by then it is to late. Which brings us back to my first question....Why is Roger Cooke no longer our lead attorney? $13 million please.

New Message
Please login to post a reply