Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Hopefully Judge Fogler won't try to reinvent the wheel and he'll send us back

to Texas. I've heard he's a smart guy and reasonable too. We shall see. :-)

IMO and from what has been shared before, the J3 were ready and willing to go to Court last year and PTSC/TPL did NOT want a Jury ruling on Validity while we

were waiting for the USPTO reexams to finish out.

The defense attorney's for the J3 already had claim 29 of the 584 in their favor making the most important claims of the 584 not valid, so IMO they could have spun off that and got a jury thinking that maybe the 336 and the 148 were not valid as well.

As ron pointed out many times, the attorney's for the defense were no dummies and with a HIGHLY complex technology that even Roger Cook had difficulites explaining...........who knows what would have happened in front of a jury.

That is why we settled with the J3 and from what RG has personally told me and has put in writing to we the shareholders, "there is NOTHING more coming from the J3's" Case dismissed.

I'm so grateful that we have such a smart, hard working CEO in RG and we are waiting patiently to see what comes of the M/A activitiy that he keeps pushing forward with. Of course I want to see the USPTO come out with a re cert on the 336 and 148 to keep the cash rolling in for RG, but with or without this, IMO, RG will make PTSC into a profitable operating company and he will get us off the OTC.

Wishing: Happy Holidays to everyone and Peace of mind too. :-)

Deb and Dave

New Message
Please login to post a reply