Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Good Move by TPL - Cracks me up how people rip on TPL

Good Move by TPL - Cracks me up how people rip on TPL

posted on Dec 20, 2008 08:36AM

Still cracks me up... when people here think that TPL is pulling a fast one on their partner PTSC.....whatever.... TPL gets the same amount of cash for the MMP than PTSC. They have NO reason to give away something that they themselves own and have generated over $250 million. TPL licenses other IPs.. yes... some their own ( Core Flash) others they are partners ( Fast Logic IP).

Do they bundle some licenses together..??? ok... show me...PLease give me an example. did they offer a discount on the MMP? -

Very simple numbers to look at

# of Companies that have purchased the MMP license - 52 companies ( i might have missed one)

# of Companies that have purchased MMP license and another TPL license - 3 companies ( if i missed one, please tell me)

Philips - ( signed MMP Oct 21, 2008 and signed Core Flash with TPL on Dec 01, 2008).

Bosch - ( Signed MMP July 10, 2008 and signed August 27, 2008 Fast Logic)

Lexmark - ( Signed MMP dec 16, 2007 and signed Core Flash set 10, 2008)

The only one on that list that you could make the arguement is Bosch... that it. ( Fast Logic is also an IP that is not entirely owned by TPL.. another company Thunderbird is a partner in that licensing....

Lexmark was almost a year later....Philps 2 months later.

Core Flash has license some where in the neighborhood of 8-9 licenses and Fsat Logic 2 licenses....

New Message
Please login to post a reply