Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I guess it does take a village.

posted on Dec 24, 2008 02:45PM
I was going to log on to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and read all of the latest chatter about a reverse split. What I took away from RG's letter is that there will not be one anytime soon. I think you all know that I welcome one when the time is right. My opinion of the situatiion stems from the belief that RG, PB, and DS came to our co. to get the Crossflo/Iameter to the market. I think that DP turned our co. over to them with his blessings. What could be better--we have cash that can be used to get the product to the mkt. + the potential for much more cash to do M&As. I am hoping that RG talked to the agent about the best way to take care of our "external factors"--which is, IMHO, a group of traders (who may really want to hurt this co., but that is another story--and before anyone asks, no, I do not think that Ron or Biajj are involved)who are constantly messing with this stock. I truly believe that RG has every intention on getting us to the Nas. He is a very qualified and knows that the time is not right now--I agree with him. All anyone has to do is watch the overall mkt. for awhile to know how dangerous it is at this time. I got an alert on my account today that RG had taken over as permanent CEO--it was old news, but I found it interesting that it was put out again. Anyway, I will welcome a r/s when the time is right and I trust RG to know when that time is. Merry Christmas to all PTSC investors, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply