Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

PTSC November 2008 Events

posted on Dec 29, 2008 03:44AM

A Summary of Recent Company Happenings

This is a repost (with some corrections) of my 12/23/08 PTSC update in case Agoracom readers were gone for the holidays and missed it. I have decided to split the postings out by month because it is becoming lengthy. The information provided is generally based on: CEO Rick Goerner provided info from Shareholder Letters, company press releases, and investor relations feedback. Green font means newly added details. If some information is in my opinion (IMO), I will reference it as such and put it in Brown font.

Completed…

---------------------November 2008---------------------

Ø Done [Released 11/14/08] - Crossflo Historical and Pro Forma Financial Statements.

Ø Done [Released 11/20/08] [Monthly Shareholder Letter #10] - Comment (IMO): SH letter out on November 20th, 28 days after the last one.

Ø Done [Insider Buys 11/20, 11/21, 11/26/2008]:

Share Purchases by:

Felcyn (280,000 sh.), Bibeau (150,000 sh.)

Tredennick (180,000 sh.), Goerner (300,000 sh.)

H Falk, Jr. (100,000 sh.), C. Johnson (150,000 sh.)

Link: http://www.insidercow.com/history/co...

Ø Now [New Blackout Period] in effect for Insider Buying (per IR response to “Papasimon” query around 12/9/08 – see quote from A. Hartley of IR below) “Standard blackouts are from the last day of each quarter until three full trading days after public release of the quarterly earnings.”

Ø Probably Done, but not confirmed [November 2008]: New Investor Meetings in San Francisco Comment: (IMO): Must have happened, but have found no confirmation on this.

StormKing

New Message
Please login to post a reply