Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jan 07, 2009 06:20PM

Jan 07, 2009 07:57PM
Jan 08, 2009 02:15AM
Jan 08, 2009 03:37AM

Jan 08, 2009 04:44AM
Jan 08, 2009 04:47AM
Jan 08, 2009 04:51AM

Jan 08, 2009 05:03AM
Jan 08, 2009 05:13AM

I agree with B-Lunist - I'd much rather have ten shares worth ten dollars each on a big exchange (with institutions buying) than one hundred shares worth one dollar each on the OTC (still stuck in a rut along with all the other small retail investors). It's a no-brainer and I can't understand the objection.

Where in the NASDAQ or NYSE rules do they state that they allow a stock on the exchange simply for doing a R/S? The assumption that a R/S is all it takes to move from the OTC to a big board is insane. PTSC has far more to do than simply reverse split if they want to hang with the real companies. Even the AMEX is a stretch.

There are many ramifications of a R/S. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. In the case of PTSC, a stagnant/declining share price is not an indicator of success with a reverse split. Institutions are not simply sitting with piles of cash in hand, waiting for PTSC to hit their minimum allowable PPS, as many here want to believe.

All a higher PPS via a R/S would do is set up more downside risk. I have news for you. SIRI is on the NASDAQ. It currently has a PPS below PTSC. Where is the guarantee?

New Message
Please login to post a reply