Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Papasimon...you say...

Nothing really new or with substance

I would ask the right questions today, but its always quite difficult in anforeign language, also I couldĀ“nt call las tuesday...only was able to attend via online

Guess you can't please all of the shareholders all of the time, but I for one was satisifed to hear the questions that were asked and more importantly the answers that we got..

I don't know what your "right questions" are and I understand that you may have some concern about communicating in a second language, but please tell us the questions you would have asked,...that they could respond to... within the restrictions imposed on them due to NDA's etc. etc.

There were questions on expenses running high on PDS, what they were made up of, was there third party legal billing, a question on the RS, the 1MM extra expense and thankfully the question that brought to light that Cohen was totally wrong on their asessment of our ongoing relationship with NUPower

Additionally we heard about the $3-6MM in expected revenue from Crossflo which was a blank to us before this CC and we were told, rightly so, that they couldn't and wouldn't comment on the activities at the PTO...and there is probably some other one I left out....

But if you have something really big to ask....PRINT IT HERE...and I'm sure one of us will gladly relay it to IR or RG and get an answer that we can convey back on the board.

Other than that, I am impressed with the 280 listeners that tuned in and I'm betting there will at least that many "hits" on the site to hear the replay...IMO that's pretty darn good for a first time CC esp. when it's a Bb stock involved.

As for our foreign friends and their ability to be a part of the CC..heck their probably anywhere from 5-6 HRS ahead of us on the east coast and therefore didn't have the restrictions of being at work and not being able to call in or listen...if anything our friends across "the pond" should have an easier time getting online to listen and or even call in...so if there is a problem there it is a heck of lot less cumbersome being at home and wanting to participate than I'd bet the vast majority of us here in the State's had.

But anyway,please inform us of what good questions you'd like to have answered maybe we can get some additional info for you and all of us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply